Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Introduction

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristina. I am a senior at Saint Peter's college double majoring in Elementary Education and American Studies. I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl.
I love children and enjoy working with them. Teaching is the profession I know I was born to excel in. I know it is not an easy job, but I am up for the challenge! =) I also plan on pursuing my Masters in education when I graduate. I have enjoyed all of my education classes at Saint Peter's and am looking forward to this semester.
Some other things about me (on a personal note):
*I am of Italian and German heritage.
*My astrological sign is Taurus.
*I love to go shopping =)
*I love life and being around nature.
*One of my dreams is to get married and be a mommy. =)
*Having a yorkshire terrier for almost five years now, I have grown to love animals.
*I am a shy and quiet person around people I do not know. But, when I know you, I am very outgoing and fun.
*My faith in God and family are extremely important to me.

*
My mother is my best friend.

************************************************************************************

3 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Hi Kristina!

Great introduction! I can already tell you will be an excellent teacher.

I can't wait to get to know you better this semester!

Anni said...

Hey, I like your blog very informative. I hope you continue to enjoy classes as the semester goes on.

.....ALYSSA LEE..... said...

Well hello Kristina. I love the layout of your blog; so soothing. Also I didn't know you were German. You always talk about your Italian heritage but never German. Wel guess wht?.....I am German too. (YAY) Anyway, I hope the semester goes well and even though we have only known each other for roughly 1 year, I know for a fact you are going to be the best teacher and MOMMY anyone has ever seen.